BTT Youth League - Purchase Soccer Gear
When a player joins the BTT Youth League, they are charged for and issued a uniform kit consisting of:
- a pair of black shorts
- a red jersey
- a white jersey
Players must provide:
- A soccer ball (See table below for proper ball size)
- Shin guards
- Soccer cleats or tennis shoes
- White socks (to be worn over shin guards)
- Water Bottle
Locally, you can purchase your equipment from:
BTT Soccer Club Sweatshirts can be pre-ordered online, by clicking on the following:
Additional Uniform Notes
- On cold days, players may wear sweatshirts under their jersey.
- On cold days, players may wear sweatpants instead of shorts.
Where do I go from here?
Click on the link below to continue to the next section: