BTT Tots Program - Program Overview
The BTT Soccer Club has been providing the youth of the Treasure Valley with the finest soccer training and facilities since 1990. The BTT Tots Program continues this tradition of excellence.
The BTT Tots Program introduces children to physical activities with and without a ball that will help the development of coordination, agility and balance.
BTT Tots Program (U3 - U4)
In the BTT Tots Program, children and their parents rotate through a series of four (4) play stations. Each station features one or more activities, and takes 15 minutes to complete. The final station (station 4) is used for actual mini-soccer games, so that your children will leave the field with the thrill of just having played soccer.
The players in the BTT Tots Program are divided into a number of groups, with each group consisting of about 10 children and 3 Tots Facilitators - specially-trained parents who will lead the other players and parents through the activities at each station.
- Program consists of six one-hour sessions on Saturday mornings.
- Parents are encouraged to participate with their children in this program.
- Training is facilitated by a lead instructor and parent volunteers.
- One parent from each family must volunteer for a position. Parents who volunteer as Tots Facilitators will receive special age-specific training from the BTT's professional staff.
- Separate Fall and Spring sessions for maximum flexibility.
- Electronic Registration/Email Notification
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Who can participate in the BTT Tots Program (U3 - U4)?
The Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 BTT Tots Program is designed for players born between 8/1/18 and 7/31/20..
How are groups formed?
Players are divided up into groups of about 10-12 players based upon age. Three (3) Tots Facilitator volunteers are required for each group of 10-12 children.
How often do groups practice?
There are no practice sessions for the BTT Tots Program. All activities take place on Saturday mornings at Renaissance Park
Where do the tots activities take place?
All tots activities take place at:
4155 S. Genoard Avenue
Meridian ID, 83642
What else is expected of parents?
At least one parent from each family is expected to volunteer. Volunteer positions include:
- Tots Facilitator
- Uniform coordinator
Parents who volunteer for Tots Facilitator positions will receive special age-specific training from the BTT Soccer Club's professional staff.
What about uniforms and equipment?
When a player joins the BTT Tots Program, they pay for and are issued a uniform consisting of:
- A pair of black shorts
- A red T-shirt
Players must provide:
- A soccer ball (Size #3)
- Tennis shoes. (Soccer cleats are not necessary)
- Water Bottle
What about cancellation/refunds due to Covid-19?
In the event that the Spring 2023 season is cancelled due to Covid-19 issues, players will have the following options:
- TRANSFER the registration fees to a future season
- REFUND the registration fees minus a $25.00 administrative fee
- DONATE your registration fees to the Boise Timbers Thorns Soccer Club.
Who can I contact for more information?
For further information, please contact:
Where do I go from here?
Click on the link below to continue to the next section: